Since our company’s founding in 1987, Creative Communications has become the largest Motorola two-way radio dealer and service center in Arizona. We currently employ over 125 people throughout our five offices statewide and provide complete rental solutions nationally.
Creative Communications is always on the lookout for outstanding individuals with a creative spirit, positive attitude, strong work ethic and flexibility to work effectively as team players and individual contributors.
Creative Communications provides a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Resumes may be submitted to
RF Field Technician
Main responsibilities include installation, repair and maintenance of Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Professional and Commercial Radio (PCR) systems, including RF infrastructure, antenna, base stations, battery back-up and microwave systems; multiplexers; tone remote controls, and repeaters. This position also works independently with minimal supervision and provides instruction, assistance and guidance to other technicians as required. Must be able to work on-call shifts and respond to customer sites during non-business hours as needed.
- Motorola MCC7000 series, MCC5500, MIP5000, Centracom, GoldElite, Telex-Vega, AVTEC and Zetron radio dispatch consoles technology.
- Trunked radio systems (Motorola ASTRO and MotoTRBO) IP-based communications systems, and network components such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Programming, troubleshooting and performing diagnostics on variety of two-way radios, communication and recording systems.
- Cabling, connectorization and system optimization.
- Radio site construction techniques, equipment and hardware.
- FCC, NARTE, Motorola, NICE, CompTIA, CET and other related industry manufacturer certifications a plus.
- Two year degree in electronics highly desired.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Willing to travel for extended periods.
- Willing to work during non-business hours as needed.
Background check and drug screen required. Submit resume with salary requirements and a list of RF devices that you have maintained to Fax: 602.353.5548 or Email:
Vehicle Upfitting 12 Volt Installer
Main responsibilities include work on wide range of public safety and commercial emergency vehicles, installing the latest in emergency lighting, communications, and restraint systems.
- Installation of all emergency vehicle lighting, controls, sirens, cameras, electronic weapons locks, push bumpers, prisoner seats, security partitions, and other similar technologies.
- Dismantle the interior and exterior of new vehicles (seats, carpeting, flooring, dash and interior panels, headliners, headlights, taillights, back up lights and trunks) to prepare vehicle for installation of new systems.
- Install radio communications systems, antennas and GPS equipment into vehicles or mobile command centers.
- Vehicle repairs on systems as well as retrofitting and upgrading to refresh existing fleets.
- Document all installation activities as part of the build process.
- Maintain an orderly and clean working environment, keeping the installers area organized.
- Complete all required paperwork: service orders, work logs, timecards, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) Certification a plus
- Good motor vehicle driving record and valid driver's license
- Prior vehicle installation experience
- Emergency vehicle experience preferred
- Knowledge of automotive electronics and vehicle wiring
- Experience with installation of emergency lighting, including programming
- Proficiency with hand/power tools
Background check and drug screen required. Submit resume with salary requirements to Fax: 602.353.5548 or Email:
EOE M/F/D/V ~ Smoke and Drug-Free Workplace ~ Drug Screening and Background Checking Employer
We are celebrating 30 Years of Excellence
Come celebrate with us at this year's
Technology Summit and Open House
Wednesday, December 6, 2017