About Creative Communications
Providing Wireless Solutions for Over 30 Years
For years Creative Communications has helped companies in all kinds of industries improve operations by providing state of the art communications equipment, expert service and nationwide rentals. Since our company’s founding in 1987, Creative Communications has become the largest Motorola two-way radio dealer and service center in Arizona. We currently employ 100 people throughout our five offices statewide and provide complete rental solutions nationally. Our sales and technical employees average 30 years of experience and have completed large-scale projects for companies such as: Arizona Department of Public Safety, Intel, Central Arizona Project, Salt River Project, PHI Air Medical, US Airways, the Professional Golfers’ Association PGA Tour, University of Phoenix Stadium, nearly all of the state’s larger municipalities (including Avondale, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Chandler, Glendale, Lake Havasu City, Mesa, Parker, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Tempe, and Tucson), nearly all of the state’s counties, and many other prominent organizations. Our goal in working with any company is to define, implement and manage your telecommunications strategy, placing your business goals and objectives at the forefront.
Communications solutions we offer include:
- Systems, Products and Accessories
- Analysis and Project Management
- Broadband Networks
- Fixed and Mobile Data
- Dispatch Systems
- Voice Recorder Systems
- Tower Sites
- Vehicle Installation
Why do customers choose Creative Communications for their wireless solutions?
- Largest Inventory: We carry the largest inventory in Arizona of Motorola radios, related accessories, Rental Equipment, replacement parts, and much, much more. This extensive inventory provides same day processing of your new sales and rental orders (in most cases), and also provides an expansive inventory of replacement parts so that we can repair your radios more quickly, and return them to you.
- Wide Variety of Solutions: Our product line includes everything from on-site Motorola radios, to wireless data solutions, to even global communication with a satellite phone. Our wide and diverse product line affords us the ability to offer you a comprehensive solution that fits your individual needs, and we may introduce you to a new solution that you may not of considered, which could make you life more simple, more efficient, and more profitable.
- Free delivery & pick-up: We offer free pick-up and delivery for equipment sales and radio repairs, within metropolitan Phoenix and Tucson. This makes doing business with Creative Communications very convenient, and easy.
- Location, Location, Location: With a technical team spread throughout our 5 strategic Arizona locations, you are always very close to support and service—from the Grand Canyon to Nogales!
- Experienced Team of Respected Support Staff: We have the largest team of Motorola trained and certified technical staff to support you after your purchase, or to help engineer and design a custom solution for you. Motorola and other manufacturers often rely on Creative Communications’ team to support their own efforts with service, installations, and management of complex technical projects.
- Reliable Service and Repairs: Our experienced technical service team provides quick turnaround on your radio repairs, and because its done right the first time—we minimize your down time.
- On-Call, 24-Hour Support: Help is never farther than a phone call away, even on a holiday weekend. Your communication problems don’t take a day off—so we always have staff on-call to support your after-hours service and rental needs.
- Free Service Loaners: Many times having a broken radio in the shop for repair leaves a communication gap that costs you money—or is just simply unacceptable. We offer free service loaners that minimize down time while your equipment is being repaired. (Availability limited, and advance arrangements required.)
- Variety of Service/Repair Options: Whether you occasionally need a radio repaired, or want to make sure that all of your fleet of radios are covered on a monthly service agreement—we can design a service plan that meets your needs, and your budget. We can even set-up on-site service calls to do repairs, evaluations, or preventative maintenance so that we minimize your down-time, and prolong the life of your communication investment.
- One-Stop-Shop: We can engineer, install, service, and support everything that we sell and rent. This provides you with one phone number, one contact, one reliable partner to support all of your communication needs.
- Competitive Pricing: We buy in large quantities from our vendors, which often times provides us with an ability to pass along cost savings to our customers. The value we add to our solutions with the after-sale support we provide, presents a competitive Creative Communications advantage.
- Variety of payment options: We can help soften the bite of a major purchase with a variety of payment options that include: net 30-day terms, 90/days same as cash, 12-months with 0% interest; or longer term financing or leasing options. (Restrictions and requirements apply. Monthly payments required. OAC).
- Free On-Site Demos: “Try before you buy” to make sure that you are comfortable and confident that our solutions will meet your needs and coverage requirements. We want to earn your business, and will work with you to make sure that our solutions will meet your needs—before you make your purchase decision.
- Company Stability: Creative Communications was founded in 1987 and has constantly been on the path of expansion, growth, and the incorporation of new technologies. This stability distinguishes us from our competition, and proves that you have a reliable, dedicated partner that is in business—to support your business.
We are celebrating 30 Years of Excellence
Come celebrate with us at this year's
Technology Summit and Open House
Wednesday, December 6, 2017